Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
1. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval and authorisation from an Enpower Supply Solution’s Customer Service Representative.
2. Credit returns will be accepted within 10 days of original invoice date for account credit or refund.
3. Goods must have an adequate shelf life and are in an ‘as new’ saleable condition.
4. Goods that are damaged in any way will not be accepted for credit or refund.
5. All returns must be accompanied with a copy of the original invoice with the return authorisation number printed on the invoice.
6. Returns are returned at the expense of the purchaser and are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) less any fees incurred from all 3rd party vendors. You will receive the credit within 5 days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Dispatch and Delivery of orders
Where possible, all orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order. Any stock that is unavailable at the time of dispatch will be placed on backorder and shipped when stock arrives from the supplier, normally within 14 days. Any backorders from an order will be noted on the original invoice, subject to availability from the supplier. Any back ordered stock will not be subject to further freight charges if they were applicable to the original invoices. Enpower Supply Solutions will choose the most appropriate method of delivery, which may include delivery by an Enpower Supply Solutions Customer Service Representative, Australia Post or Third Party Courier Company. All parcels delivered by Third Party Couriers have a tracking number should the parcel be lost. In the event a parcel is not delivered please contact Enpower Supply Solutions Customer Service, within 72 hours, who will track the parcel and if necessary products will be re-issued.
1. Except where specific warranty provisions apply, claims alleging defective product must be made to Enpower Supply Solutions within 4 weeks of supply or within the recommended shelf life of the product, whichever is the shorter period.
Where a specific warranty period applies from the date of purchase, this will define the period within which claims will be accepted.
Warranty claims that are covered by Manufacturer’s warranty will be honoured by the Manufacturer
Enpower Supply Solutions, its directors, employees or contractors, are not responsible for damages from any actions, claims, demands, damages, liabilities or suits of any nature, in law or in equity, arising from or in connection with supplied products or their use. It is understood that the customer will test and use supplied products according to the practice’s standard in the industry and in strict compliance with all laws and regulations as they are intended to be used. It is the customer’s responsibility to understand the hazards involved in using hazardous or harmful materials, to warn users of any risks involved in using or handling the products and comply with instructions for use.